- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large Organic Heirloom Tomatoes OR Large Tomatoes, washed & cored
- 1 large Avocado, halved & pit removed
- 1 medium Organic English Cucumber, washed & trimmed
- 1/2 small Red Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves, grated
- 1/4 c. Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
Quarter the cored heirloom tomatoes and cut into thin slices, then place in a non-reactive bowl. Thinly slice avocado halves and scoop out of skin into the same bowl as tomatoes, then thinly slice onion and add to same bowl.
Top veggies with grated garlic, vinegar, chopped parsley, and olive oil, then toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and black pepper; transfer salad to a decorative serving dish. A great side dish for a backyard barbecue or potluck.