Please note: All quoted prices are in effect from May 24-30, 2023.
Our buyers have been hard at work to bring together some special savings for your holiday weekend.
Let’s start in the Meat Department. Pick up some Oliver’s Own Baby Back Ribs for $3.99/LB or Oliver’s Choice 100% Angus Trimmed Tri-Tip Roast $9.99/LB this week. Either or both items are the perfect foundation for your cookout. You can add Eel River Grass Fed Organic Beef Franks – 8 oz. Package $3.99 and for something for everyone. Check out delicious recipes here to get you started!
But don’t forget that the grill is NOT just for meats. This week, get Fresh & Sweet Ears of White Corn for 69 cents each, and pop them straight on the grill. There are a few different ways to grill up your corn on the cob. Some people like to leave the husk on while grilling. Another way is to remove the husk and wrap the ears in aluminum foil, which helps to steam the corn a little bit. You can also grill them by removing the husk, brush them lightly with oil or butter, and place them directly on the grill, turning them frequently. No matter how you do it, they’re sure to taste delicious!
Check out the list of holiday buys below and get your weekend of delicious eating fully planned. We have great prices on house made Oliver’s Own Coleslaw ($3.99/LB) and Oliver’s Own Macaroni Salad ($5.99/LB) at our Deli counter, and Fresh & Sweet Seedless Watermelon $5.99 each in our Produce Department.
If grilled food is on your mind for the weekend, but you don’t have the time to do the grilling yourself, we’ve got that covered too! Our Oliver’s Barbecue grills will be sizzling away in front of all four stores from 11 AM-7 PM with all your favorite meats, seafood and sides. All our meats are prepared in one of our Oliver’s Own spice rubs including Rub Potion #9 or Mesquite, or in our Oliver’s Own Citrus marinade or BBQ sauce. Other items available hot off the grill include a BBQ tri-tip sandwich, a salmon fillet with garlic butter, BBQ oysters, corn on the cob and even a pulled chicken sandwich. Check out the menu HERE.
No barbeque would be complete without a beverage or two to accompany your meal. Swing by our Wine, Beer, and Spirits Department to grab the perfect summertime sipper. We are proud to feature local brewers Henhouse (Selected Varieties, 4/16 oz. Cans $14.99 +CRV), Lagunitas IPA or Lil’ Sumpin’ (12/12 oz. Bottles. $17.99 +CRV), and Seismic West Coast IPA and Hazy IPA (4/16 oz. Cans, $12.99+CRV), along with many other great beverages (noted below) in our ad.
We gathered up our list of essential checklist of items for the weekend, and be sure to check out our ad for even more great finds.
- Oliver’s Own Apple Pie, Lattice or Streusel, 9-Inch Pie, $17.99/ea.
- Lazzari Mesquite Lump Charcoal, 6.75 lb. Bag, $6.99
- Clover Sonoma Organic Sliced Cheese, Selected Varieties, 6 oz. Package, $4.49
- Kinder’s BBQ Sauce, Selected Varieties, 19.5-20.5 oz. Bottle, $3.29
- Bush’s Baked Beans or Grillin Beans, Selected Varieties, 22-28 oz. Can, 2 for $5
- French’s Yellow Mustard, 20 oz. Squeeze Bottle, 2 for $5
- Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 20 oz. Squeeze Bottle, $2.99
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips, Selected Varieties, 5 oz. Bag, 2 for $5
- Alec’s Ice Cream, Selected Varieties, 14 oz. Container, $4.99
- Bachan’s Japanese BBQ Sauce, Selected Varieties, 16-17 oz. Bottle, $5.99
- Lagunitas Hop Water Variety Pack, 12 pack/12 oz. Cans, $13.99
- Hope Hummus, Selected Varieties,15 oz. Container, $3.99
- Ball Aluminum Cold Drink Cups, 10 Count Box, $3.99
- Highlands 41 “Black Granite” Red Blend, Paso Robles, $12.99
- Golden State Cider – 4 pack cans – Selected Varieties,$10.99
- Coors and Coors Light 12 pack Bottles and Cans, $10.99
- Michelob Ultra 12 pack Bottles and Cans, $12.99
- Headlands Brewing Company Golden Gate West Coast IPA – 4 pack/16 oz. Cans, $13.99
- Juneshine Hard Kombucha Variety, 8 pack Cans, $13.99
- Seedless Watermelon, Grown in Mexico, $5.99/ea.
No matter what your needs are this holiday weekend, we hope to provide everything you need here at Oliver’s Market. We wish you all a safe Memorial Day Weekend.
No comments yet. Add the first comment