A heritage breed of chicken raised in the lush pastures of Sonoma County, California.
- OLD FASHIONED FLAVOR Sonoma Reds will spend their days foraging for food in the pasture. Their feed is 100% Organic, free of GMO’s, antibiotics, hormones and animal by-products. Because of this natural diet, our chicken tastes the way nature intended.
- HUMANE RAISING PRACTICES Sonoma Reds are raised in small groups with abundant outdoor pasture. Sonoma Reds have plenty of space to be social and their environment is enriched with organic hay bales and perches to engage in behaviors that are natural to their breed.
- GAP STEP 5 CERTIFIED We raise Sonoma Reds to the highest animal welfare standards as certified by the Global Animal Partnership, a nonprofit organization dedicated to continually improving the lives of farm animals.
- GMO-FREE PROJECT CERTIFIEDOur Sonoma Reds are GMO-Free Project verified. The Non-GMO Project is a non-profit organization committed to preserving and building sources of non-GMO products, educating consumers, and providing verified non-GMO choices.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE By purchasing this product you are supporting local Sonoma County farmers that believe in superior animal husbandry.