ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned. (This is a partial list – a complete list may be obtained through the HR Dept.)
- View new applications each day to determine which potential job opening an applicant is best suited for.
- Identify staffing needs through staff requisition requests.
- Communicate regularly with management and coordinators to ensure full understanding of the details of their open positions.
- Track staff requisitions and applicants paying close attention to high priority hiring needs for multiple locations and departments.
- Identify and apply appropriate recruiting strategies utilizing various methods of advertising for open positions.
- Post all open positions internally and to appropriate external platforms.
- Update, input and maintain accurate documentation of open positions, status of applicants applying for positions.
- Conduct initial phone screening interviews.
- Conduct reference and background checks on applicants.
- Coordinate with applicant and management to schedule and conduct interviews.
- Confirm candidate readiness and appointment reminder prior to interview.
- Prepare interview packets.
- Interview applicants and/or assist with interviewing when required.
- Assign and track applicants throughout the interview process and update applicant records.
- Follow-up with all interviewees and job offer selected applicants.
- Coordinate and schedule the completion of new hire paperwork.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Human Resources Certification or combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative role.
- A minimum of 2 years human resources experience or equivalent work experience in leadership and human relations.
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting or interviewing experience
- A minimum of 2 years proven ability to effectively interact with a diverse workforce.
- Prefer one year of experience on a Human Resource Management System (HRMS) and/or payroll system.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, well organized and detailed oriented.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to competently use MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to competently use WUFOO application system.
- Must be able to competently use Sage 100 and Sage HRMS
- Bilingual, English/Spanish is preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and write simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English and Spanish.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and ensure accurate English/Spanish translation.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to employees, vendors and organizations in the community.
(Complete job description available upon request.)
New Applicants Click Here to Apply