Are you ready for a “Green Halloween?!” Here are some tips to reduce your environmental impact this Halloween.
- Trade costumes from previous years with friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers
- Make a creative costume out of items from home or thrift shops to guarantee a unique look!
- Collect candy in a reusable bag
- Keep your neighborhood clean! Pick up litter you see on the street.
- Make decorations from items around the house and store them away for next year.
- Buy local pumpkins! When carving scoop out the insides, toast the seeds for a yummy snack and compost the rest!